Thursday 13 June 2013

About This Blog:

06-13-2013: I have been in a wonderful, loving relationship for 7 years. Our relationship has it's share of ups and downs. Neither of us are perfect. That being said; my spouse and I have a relationship that works. It works well... for us. We are often asked how it is that we have stayed "In Love" for this long (although, in the grand scheme of things, 7 years is a rather short period of time!) This question will be answered in this blog. Please note: All of the opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I do not expect anyone to share these views. I do not intend to change anyone's perceptions or ideas of what love is to them. Please do not leave negative, hateful comments.  Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you find something useful!
06-18-2013: I changed the title of my blog from True Love: Facts & Myths to True Love Through My Eyes.
Why? I had a thunk (yes, a thunk!) First off, I don't have any P.H.D's or Doctorates or anything of the sort. All I have are my own experiences and observations. Secondly, one persons views on what is fact or myth may be the complete opposite for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment