Friday 14 June 2013

True Love is appreciating the moments, IN the moment.

Too often we let the little moments pass us by. The truth is that we can create romance in almost any situation. Having children and low funds can make those romantic moments seem impossible. 
My spouse and I find and create romance whenever we can. Doing dishes for instance: They have to get done, so we do them together. One of us washes and the other dries and puts away. Every dish I wash, I tell her something I love about her. Every dish she dries, she tells me something she loves about me. Not only does this make you both feel appreciated, it boosts your self esteem. You can make popcorn (or your treat of choice) and turn down the lights. Put on a movie you both love. Voila! Instant movie theatre, without the annoying persons cell phone, the sick persons coughing or the uncomfortable seats that someone somewhere down the line urinated on. You can cuddle up or not as you both wish. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GUSHY! Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment